Do you know how to make shower curtains and have you ever tried it?
Materials That You Should Prepare In Advance
* Grommets of the shower curtains
* 7-19 different kinds of cloths
* Waterproof canvas
* Several strips of cloth
1. Cut the waterproof canvas in half, and then cut one of the them in half again; put these three cloth together and fix them with clips ( clips are used to fix the edge of the cloth instead of using pins to leave marks )
PS: Don't iron the canvas on the front or stretch them because the fabric won't have fringed edge and there is no need for you to bind them.
2.Fold the canvas from the top about 2 cm and iron them with low temperature, you can line the canvas with a piece of cloth to avoid the iron damaging the waterproof layer. Then keep up folding them about 10 cm just as the pic shows and leave the crease.
3.Sew it from the edge to keep the fold. Drill small hole for about 3 cm from the edge of the shower curtains, and you can drill average holes according to the length of the middle part of the curtains and then install the rings.
4. Choose several strops of cloth to connect with the shower curtains and joint 4 of them to a whole long strip.
5. Splice those left cloth together randomly as you like and then you can flatten them.
6. Turn in the edge of the cloth and they should be a little wider than the the shower curtain, and after turning in, width of the cloth will be the same as the curtain.
7. Another edge which doesn't have stripes cloth should iron out and then you can connect the cloth with shower curtain and use clips to fix them.
8. After sewing the curtain, fold another side of the curtain and sew the reverse side of the curtain.
Have you known how to make your own shower curtain? Have a try and you will be interested in making shower curtains.
Article source: Curtainhomesale. Welcome to share this article, please retain the source in the reprint!